Digital Ad Operations Associate (Contractor)
- Full Time
Digital Ad Operations Associate
Team: Revenue, Strategy & Operations
Status: Part-time/Contractor/Funded through June 2020
Note: The individual selected for this role will not be employed directly by PBS. The incumbent will be hired by a staffing firm as a contractor under the instruction of PBS.
The Digital Ad Operations Associate supports PBS Digital’s online sponsorship and related initiatives. Under the direction of the Senior Director, Digital Sponsorship, this position supports ad operations on all digital platforms.
Essential duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Traffic various types of creative for successful delivery on all digital platforms where PBS content is delivered.
- Monitor delivery and work with sales and producers to optimize sponsorship campaign results.
- Provide support for onboarding and of new platforms, including live streaming.
- Troubleshoot live issues while providing clear and technical feedback to both internal teams and sales teams.
- Handle inquiries and requests from PBS departments, producers and sales teams.
- Provide operational support to PBS Member Stations.
- Manage house ad operations and trafficking for internal PBS departments.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Requirements for success:
- Minimum of 2 years of digital trafficking experience within a media or agency environment
- Experience using Google Ad Manager
- Proficiency in the implementation and support of ad campaigns, inclusive of industry ad technologies
- Experience with ad server integrations within applications & sites, including tagging & inventory creation
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Exceptional organization skills with attention to details
PBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities