Business Operations Associate
- Full Time
We’re looking for a Business Operations Associate, someone who will make our team stronger and be accretive to Jerrick’s culture. A great fit for Jerrick means you are open to learn and evolve your skills. You think abstractly and can execute tactically. You are emotionally intelligent and flexible to accommodate shifting priorities. You work without ego and value radical transparency— you seize any opportunity to add value to the collective.
Jerrick is a digital innovation team located in Fort Lee, New Jersey. We have a passion for developing products that redefine how people interact with technology. As the parent company of Vocal, we have built and shipped products that influenced millions of people worldwide. You can find more about the company here: https://jerrick.media/ or visit the platform here: https://vocal.media/
What you’ll do:
- Use data to drive business development; evaluate and improve efficiencies for internal projects and workflows.
- Develop & implement effective PPC campaigns to hit goals and ROI, both short term and long term
- Work cross-functionally across the company to set strategy, develop process and implement execution of organization initiatives ranging from sales and marketing to operations, data analysis and corporate communications.
- Identify gaps in internal processes and evaluate potential solutions; leverage tools and technologies to optimize data protocol, and internal communication for scalability and maximum ROI.
- Educate the organization on new technologies and integrations for project management and collaboration tools; set data metrics, analyze trends and track performance.
The Ideal Candidate is:
- Analytically-minded; someone who is comfortable with data, results-driven and can navigate through ambiguity.
- Proficient in Google Suite of Analytics Tools, especially Google Sheets, and PPC Management Softwares such as Sellics
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
- Knowledgeable in current and emerging technology trends and experienced in implementing best-in-class solutions
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational and time-management skills
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus
- 1 - 3 Years of Professional Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Accounting, Statistics, Data Science, Marketing, or a related field