Location: Miami, Florida
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Write copy for search engine marketing, email and mobile marketing.Write editorial around show premieres to be included in website and app.Create and manage a calendar of copy requests and deadlines.Work within the boundaries of Telemundo's voice and regulatory language while writing copy that feels dynamic.Find compelling ways to communicate about programming week after week while taking fresh approaches to creating demand.Serve as Center of Excellence for Title & Governance team to improve & modernize titles, descriptions, etc, holding weekly meetings to review upcoming content.Participate in brainstorming exercises related to marketing themes and campaigns.Understand competitive and best-in-class writing styles for digital content and provide guidance and direction to Digital Marketing team.Gives guidance to community managers about specific content pillars and language that reflects social sentiment.
The Digital Copywriter is responsible for:
• Must be fully fluent in English and Spanish (both written and verbal).
• 3+ years of copywriting experience at an agency, brand, or publication
• Proficient with Word, Power Point, Excel—Adobe Creative Suite
• Professional proofreading and/or copy-editing experience a plus
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Someone that sees the glass half full and is excited to take on new challenges, initiatives, and projects.
• Works well under pressure.
• Can thrive and create your own structure in a fluid work environment.
• A pro at project management.
• Strong, positive, clear communicator skills; ability to articulate ideas, rationale and nuance.
• Has a knack for multi-tasking.
• Thinks analytically and strategically (it’s not just about the words, it’s about the thinking behind them, too).
• Works with people across multiple functional areas (media, digital, NBC CRM, etc).
• Anticipates needs, innovates and flourishes in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a world-class media company leading the industry in the production and distribution of high-quality, Spanish-language content to U.S. Hispanics and audiences around the world. This fast-growing multiplatform portfolio is comprised of the Telemundo Network and Station Group, Telemundo Deportes, Telemundo Global Studios, Universo, and a Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit. Telemundo Network features original Spanish-language entertainment, news and sports content reaching 94% of U.S. Hispanic TV households in 210 markets through 30 local stations, 51 affiliates and its national feed. Telemundo also owns WKAQ, a television station that serves viewers in Puerto Rico. Telemundo Deportes is the designated Spanish-language home of two of the world’s most popular sporting events: FIFA World Cup™ through 2026 and the Summer Olympic Games through 2032. Telemundo Global Studios is the company’s domestic and international scripted production unit including Telemundo Studios, Telemundo International Studios, Telemundo International, as well as all of the company’s co-production partnerships. As the #1 media company reaching Hispanics and millennials online, the Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit distributes original content across multiple platforms, maximizing its exclusive partnerships with properties such as BuzzFeed, Vox and Snapchat. Through Telemundo Internacional, the largest U.S.-based distributor of Spanish-language content in the world and Universo, the fastest growing Hispanic entertainment cable network, the company reflects the diverse lifestyle, cultural experience and language of its expanding audience. NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a division of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.