Lead Client Service Representative
- Full Time
- Provide ongoing coaching to the Client Services Representatives for new and existing clients. Identify common questions/issues and provide FAQs to the team as needed.
- Act as the main liaison between National Accounts and other internal departments in situations where verbal communication is needed. Attend scheduled meetings as necessary.
- Assist Client Services Representatives with more challenging support requests. This will include periods of research and advanced troubleshooting.
- Working on assigned projects. For example, new client onboarding often come with new rules/knowledge/procedures and it is the role of the Client Services Team Leader, in conjunction with the CSM, to introduce these to the team. The percentage time spent on this will vary over the year depending on product releases.
- Work in salesforce to develop reporting to track key indicators of clients. Coach Client Services Representatives to use these as well.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.