Account Executive - PR Firm - 100% Remote
7 days left
- Full Time
Brilliant PR & Marketing Seeks Public Relations Account Executive/Senior Account Executive.
Brilliant PR & Marketing is a leading agency serving consumer lifestyle brands with an emphasis on family brands, baby, maternity, toys and games, Brilliant PR & Marketing, seeks an experienced Public Relations Account Executive to help us support our fast-paced culture and rapid growth!
We’re looking for a Public Relations Account Executive experienced in an agency setting, with aspirations to progress to more senior-level positions. You’ll work within the framework of a supportive 3-4 person team. This team will depend upon you to execute the fundamental account tasks you’ll be leading to contribute to clients’ campaigns, strategies, events, and activations.
This role is the perfect opportunity to enhance your media prowess as a pitch master while also perfecting your written and verbal communication as an account lead on pitching centric accounts. You’ll support your team with media and influencer relations, idea creation, mapping out pitching angels and strategies, devising influencer campaigns and events, leading your junior team members to success, and more!
We also recognize that the right candidate for this role may not be a traditional AE/SAE but a freelancer/solo entrepreneur who has been out on their own and looking to rejoin a team as a media maven.
So what’s Brilliant all about? We are a unique PR agency in that our more than 20 team members each work remotely, with pockets of staff centralized in NYC, LA, Texas and Scottsdale, AZ, and even more scattered around the country. We give our people the resources and freedom to get their work done without having to sit in a cubicle or stuffy office, but team members are expected to be self-starting, super-motivated individuals who have project and time management down to an art. Although we are remote, team members are expected to be available and online during normal business hours.
In this position you will:
- Serve as key contact and account manager on 2-3 small-sized accounts, including preparing for and leading regularly-scheduled status calls, preparing or reviewing next steps reports, and ensuring timely responses to all client inquiries
- Mentor junior staff and interns on best practices and project management. Will looks for opportunities for junior staff to learn new skills to help further their career as well as the value they will offer the agency.
- Pitch, pitch, pitch! We’ll look to you to build relationships with media and influencers
- Draft press materials and create targeted media lists
- Oversee and participate in social media content creation, engagement, ads, and activation
- Engages with media and influencers via social media.
- Oversee client awards programs
- Potential to participate in new business idea creation
- Responds positively to client and team requests. Clearly communicating with teammates and clients.
- Participates in local professional development opportunities, e.g., PRSA and AMA meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in PR, marketing, journalism, communications or a related area of study.
- 3-6 years public relations account executive within an agency setting.
- 3-6 years of PR experience with an emphasis on media relations and consumer products.
- 3-6 Experience working with influencers, both paid and earned
- Proven advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- 3-6 years experience managing a project.
- 3-6 years first-hand experience using social media content creation and management including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube (preferred)
- 3-6 years experience in planning and implementing events targeting consumers, media and influencers.
- Familiarity with Outlook, Cision, Google Docs, AirTable, video conferencing and Glip.
- SUPER organized style and the ability to focus working off-site
- Experience using social media content creation utilizing YouTube
- Experience with Coverage Book, Meltwater/Klear, and video and photo editing software.
Did we forget to mention Fabulous Fridays? You get the 1st Friday of every month off!
Ready to apply? Visit https://www.brilliantprandmarketing.com/full-time-remote-account-executive-2/