The New York Post is looking for a talented PageSix.com Intern for the summer!
- Work closely with the team at PageSix.com to brainstorm ideas for breaking news, features, photo galleries and more.
- Some administrative tasks will involve transcribing and assisting in research for other reporters.
- Writing stories about all things pop culture.
- Must have great news judgment.
- The ability to work independently.
- A passion for anything news related!
As an equal opportunity employer, the New York Post does not discriminate in hiring or the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The New York Post will consider the provision of reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental disabilities of otherwise qualified applicants to enable them to participate in our application process and to effectively perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would impose an undue financial or operational hardship.