7 days left
The New York Post is seeking an intern to join our digital team for the summer. This is an opportunity to join an iconic media brand and work within a dynamic digital newsroom.
- Finding and building wire stories
- Pitch and write stories of interest for The Post's online audience
- Assist other members of the web and social teams during breaking news situations
- Help team monitor readers' engagement with our content using analytics tools
- Ability to find multimedia content that enhances stories
- Ability to multi-task, balance priorities and thrive in a fast-paced newsroom environment
- Passion for all things digital and The New York Post!
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
As an equal opportunity employer, the New York Post does not discriminate in hiring or the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The New York Post will consider the provision of reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental disabilities of otherwise qualified applicants to enable them to participate in our application process and to effectively perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would impose an undue financial or operational hardship.