Fashion Closet Intern
We are currently seeing a Fashion Closet Intern this summer to work within our Features Department! Please note: this position is extremely fast-paced and requires both a deep passion for fashion, as well as the ability to multi-task.
- Help to organize the ever changing contents of the New York Post fashion closet.
- Collaborate with the New York Post Fashion department in pulling garments for shoots.
- Work alongside other reporters/photographers when pulling clothes/ shoes and the transportation of such items.
- Perform general administrative duties such as filing, organizing other items within the closet.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Previous experience working in retail merchandising is a plus.
- Desire for a future career in the fashion industry!
As an equal opportunity employer, the New York Post does not discriminate in hiring or the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The New York Post will consider the provision of reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental disabilities of otherwise qualified applicants to enable them to participate in our application process and to effectively perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would impose an undue financial or operational hardship.