- Full Time
· Establish and optimize company's management regulations and procedures related to legal affairs, and give legal opinion on the formulation and modification of the company's other business management systems.
· Responsible for the company's contract administration, participate in the drafting, negotiation, review, supervision and implementation of contracts.
· Evaluate and review the legal risks of the company's operation, and establish mechanism for legal risk prevention and control; Ensure that company conduct its operation in compliance of law.
· Work with external legal consulting agencies and handle matters related to legal research and consultation.
· Participate in the settlement of contract, labor, intellectual property rights and other legal disputes company involved.
· 3+ years of experience in an established law firm in the US;
· Familiar with United States corporate law, contract law, labor law, intellectual property law etc. Can independently draft and review various contracts;
· Possess strong sense of responsibility, teamwork, communication, interpersonal skills and emergency handling ability.
Apply for Legal specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly