- Full Time
Brick & Wonder is a membership-based community for professionals in real estate & design. We are mission driven, pushing our brand to deliver a unique, compelling and meaningful membership experience. We love big ideas & beautiful details and we’re looking to add new talent to our team.
We're looking for an experienced and ambitious Marketing Manager to strategize and deliver exceptional brand marketing, editorial content, and experience for our community of real estate & design professionals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Interact directly with current members in person, by phone and online
- Sales outreach to new member prospects
- Lead marketing initiatives, from creating and sharing in-person interviews, writing and editing B2B & B2C content, digital advertising campaigns and social media.
- Strategize and implement a consistent, trusted voice for the brand and sub-brands such as our Roundtable series
- Through internal channels and external media / strategic partnerships, be an advocate for our professional members (customers), and for Brick & Wonder's mission and vision.
- Run our weekly and monthly newsletter campaigns, ensuring they consistently deliver value to members and support the growth of our public audience.
- Collect and disseminate notes, summaries, insights and curated 3rd party content of value to our private online community.
- Iterate on existing copy and create new copy for brand assets, documents, emails, newsletters etc.
- Write copy for product education and ensure a unified brand experience across channels.
- Stay up-to-date on the competitive landscape and help the team communicate the key differentiators of our membership offering
- You have 3+ years of B2B or B2C marketing experience, working across a variety of channels.
- You like interacting directly with customers and prospects, one-on-one, in groups and online.
- You have a track record of building lasting strategic partnerships in support of editorial, events and digital products
- Your written, verbal, and visual communication skills are outstanding, and your attention to detail reveals the pride you take in your work
- You have a strong visual eye for curating images for social media, and for adding artwork to editorial content.
- You’ve demonstrated your collaborative problem-solving skills and you’ve pushed challenging projects to completion
- You are passionate about design as it applies to architecture, real estate, interiors, furniture and the built environment
- You understand how to use analytics data (e.g social analytics & google analytics) to make informed decisions and allocate resources smartly
Interested candidates should email a portfolio of work or CV (pdf format, less than 5Mb) and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brick & Wonder is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly