Manager, Revenue Strategy and Innovation
Location: Miami, Florida
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Craft business cases and ROI analyses with long-term growth strategies for the Company digital business portfolio in cooperation with internal stakeholders.Partner with NBCUniversal corporate strategy teams and other business partners on growth initiatives, development, and rollout of new products.Collaborate with Research, Finance, Pricing & Planning, and Ad Sales on valuation, modeling, and analysis business decisions to optimize total revenue.Identify, recommend, and foster high-level relationships with strategic partners inside and outside of the company to achieve goals and expand into new areas of opportunity.Collaborate with Business Affairs on contract negotiations to ensure that specific business, operational and implementation requirements are incorporated into agreements and manage internal stakeholder approvals.Be the influencer and go-to-person in relationship to market trends.Synthesize data, communicate valuable insights, strategies and new business opportunities to senior management, external customers and partners.Other duties and projects as assigned.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Revenue Strategy and Innovation, this position is responsible for conceptualizing, driving and developing strategic initiatives for NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises.
• Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years working in strategy, business development or related work in media, new media, consulting or information services company, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking, strong business/ financial acumen and analytical skills to dissect complex issues and make thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
• Proven ability to persuade, build consensus and work on a collaborative team basis with all levels of management, internally and externally.
• High level of knowledge on New Media targeting U.S. Hispanics.
• Demonstrated experience navigating and driving influence at the highest executive levels.
• Exceptional analytical, communication and presentation skills to create detailed business plans and financial analysis.
• Proficient in drawing concise commercial conclusions out of data and to translate findings into presentation and communication to executives.
• Able to exercise discretion and keep strictest levels of confidentiality.
• Able to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to deliver strategic recommendations and presentations to various audience including C-Level executives.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Miami
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice (if applicable)
• Must have a valid driver’s license (if applicable)
• Must be “on call” 24 hours a day / 7 days a week (if applicable)
• Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples -- if available, include a web address when you submit your resume (if applicable)
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• MBA strongly desired.
• Skilled storyteller, both verbally and visually.
• Able to sell ideas up, down and across an organization.
• Able to manage multiple projects at the same time and tight deadlines.
• Proactive, resourceful, forthcoming and creative.
• Team player who can also work independently.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a world-class media company leading the industry in the production and distribution of high-quality, Spanish-language content to U.S. Hispanics and audiences around the world. This fast-growing multiplatform portfolio is comprised of the Telemundo Network and Station Group, Telemundo Deportes, Telemundo Global Studios, Universo, and a Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit. Telemundo Network features original Spanish-language entertainment, news and sports content reaching 94% of U.S. Hispanic TV households in 210 markets through 30 local stations, 51 affiliates and its national feed. Telemundo also owns WKAQ, a television station that serves viewers in Puerto Rico. Telemundo Deportes is the designated Spanish-language home of two of the world’s most popular sporting events: FIFA World Cup™ through 2026 and the Summer Olympic Games through 2032. Telemundo Global Studios is the company’s domestic and international scripted production unit including Telemundo Studios, Telemundo International Studios, Telemundo International, as well as all of the company’s co-production partnerships. As the #1 media company reaching Hispanics and millennials online, the Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit distributes original content across multiple platforms, maximizing its exclusive partnerships with properties such as BuzzFeed, Vox and Snapchat. Through Telemundo Internacional, the largest U.S.-based distributor of Spanish-language content in the world and Universo, the fastest-growing Hispanic entertainment cable network, the company reflects the diverse lifestyle, cultural experience, and language of its expanding audience. NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a division of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.