Sales Strategy Director
- Full Time
- Work with senior partners across CAI to translate performance challenges or opportunities into sales strategies that drive revenue and EBITDA growth.
- Lead sales strategy engagements and high performing engagement teams.
- Make quantifiable recommendations through the analysis of data assets, industry insights, and best practices to enable Sales teams to achieve their goals and objectives
- Drive and implement transformation (organization, processes, tools, best practices)
- Champion change across Sales and with executive partners across CAI
- Provide leadership to ensure focus, alignment and execution of high priority work
- Ten (10) or more years of experience as high-performing contributor in a strategy role or in management consulting. Sales or sales strategy experience a plus.
- Proven experience managing people, and/or managing within a matrixed team structure.
- Must be able to cultivate exceptional partnerships across multi-layered organizations with executives throughout the company at various levels
- Self-starter able to thrive in a fast-paced, quick changing environment. Ability to take independent action including initiating creative ideas or potential solutions
- Detail oriented with execution mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time (day and overnight trips)
- Automotive experience preferred
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.