Managing Supervisor of Healthcare Communications
- Full Time
Our client, a Healthcare PR and communications agency, is looking for a Managing Supervisor of Healthcare Communications to join the team Fulltime.
The Managing Supervisor of Healthcare Communications will be responsible for manage the strategic outreach to the media, third-party organizations, healthcare professionals and consumers.
Managing Supervisor of Healthcare Communications Responsibilities:
- Play a pivotal role in handling many of the day-to-day activities for the healthcare practice's account teams, including working with senior members of the team to drive client business and programs, and to provide client counsel
- Develop relationships and coordinate correspondence with external audiences: third-party organizations, healthcare professionals, media, etc.
- Develop and edit high-quality written materials, including media correspondence, speaking abstracts, and marketing collateral.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
Managing Supervisor of Healthcare Communications Requirements:
- 5+ years of healthcare communications experience within an in-house team or communications agency is required
- Ability to develop strategic outreach plans to external audiences: third-party organizations, healthcare professionals, media, etc.
- Ability to translate large amounts of clinical data and information into layman's language
- Demonstrated strategic media relations planning, with the ability to develop strong media pitch angles, lead pitch teams and pitch story ideas to reporters
- Be able to communicate with client contacts across multiple levels, both at a reporting and strategic counsel level
- Have deep working knowledge of the social and digital ecosystem, including working relationships with social platforms and partners
- Be able to analyze and synthesize data from the communities you manage, providing insights from the data to inform future recommendations and decisions
This role is located onsite in Manhattan.