Paid Social Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Are you the one? If you are looking for a dynamic career in Paid Social Media, within a fast-paced a creative advertising agency, then this job is for you!
AKA NYC, a global advertising agency specializing in theatrical and non-theatrical entertainment, is looking for a Paid Social Media Manager to be a part of our innovative Digital team.
The Paid Social Media Manager will have the ability to define and implement paid social media strategy and manage project requirements. He/she will be responsible for setting effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media efforts and reporting campaign results and success metrics.
Responsibilities Include but not Limited to:
- Define and implement paid social media strategy and manage project requirements, coordinating internal team members as well as the client to ensure its effectiveness
- Encourage adoption of relevant social media techniques into the company and client culture
- Manage social media calendars that outline daily activity and campaign initiatives
- Advise social media spend and set up, optimize and analyze social campaigns
- Set effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media efforts and report campaign results and success metrics
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years experience in the digital media industry managing paid social content and distribution (ideally servicing the entertainment industry)
- Deep understanding of Facebook Ad Manager and other social media advertising tools and platforms.
- Can work autonomously
- Actively seeks solutions to problems
- Understands and delivers against financial goals on assigned projects
- A working knowledge of paid search advertising, very beneficial.
- Understanding all of aka’s services and offerings
- Must have a degree preferably in advertising, journalism or computer studies
Other Duties as Assigned
AKA is a fluid and rapidly changing organization. This position reflects the general nature and level of work assigned to the role. It does not restrict management’s right to reassign duties or responsibilities at any time based on business needs if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
If you meet or exceed the expectations for this role – apply now!
Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Paid Social Manager” in the subject line. No phone calls or recruiters, please.
Apply for Paid Social Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly