Editorial Assistant Intern
A Paid Internship That Delivers Experience, Opportunity and Satisfaction
Six years ago I started in the very position you’re about to discover. I had just finished college and wanted to join a company in the publishing world that would challenge me and give me a chance to expand my knowledge while learning the various sides of the business.
Since then, I’ve gone from editorial intern to Associate Editor. I have gained experience in editing, writing, marketing, and project management. I have also launched new programs and products, co-authored a book, produced a podcast, and traveled the country planning educational events. Now, I am looking for someone who wants a similar start to their career.
The ideal candidate will work with our team to research, design, write and produce a variety of content for our premium-level personal finance service that supports and trains financial professionals in marketing, communications and prospecting, with a strong digital marketing focus.
This is a paid, full-time, one-year internship. Huge opportunity to work your way into a full-time staff position and learn about the worlds of digital marketing and financial planning.
- Work with editors to research, design and write monthly webinar training programs
- Research, develop, and support new digital marketing campaigns
- Develop marketing copy including postcards, emails, direct mail, PowerPoints, speeches
- Implement social media strategy across Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Develop and update client event clinics for webinar series
- Edit and format monthly email newsletter
- Update program website and article reprint library
- Edit, fact-check, and format article reprints
- Research, interview and write case studies and other articles
- Oversee annual program updates for presentations, marketing materials, article reprints, website, videos, and other program resources
- Answer subscriber questions about programs and materials
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Curious mind and interested in marketing
- Proficient in Word, Powerpoint, Excel and HTML and use of content management system
- InDesign and Photoshop knowledge helpful
- Bachelor’s degree
Cover letter demonstrating interest is REQUIRED.
Apply for Editorial Assistant Intern
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly