SHE Media: Strategic Digital Planner
- Full Time
SHE Media: Strategic Digital Planner
SHE Media is building a curated community of content creators that reaches 60+ million women per month across every age and life stage. With a mission of women inspiring and empowering women, SHE Media is revolutionizing the publishing industry by delivering actionable content to our readers across our growing digital, social and experiential platform.
We are adding a Strategic Digital Planner to join our growing NYC team who will be responsible for prospecting for new accounts, creating RFPs, developing and managing strong client relationships and is responsible for assisting the full sales cycle from pre-sales through campaign execution. This position serves as the liaison between the sales team and all other departments in the development and execution of ad campaigns. The Digital Planner will be a reliable support resource who can anticipate client and sales team needs. This role includes analysis, planning, research, project management and brainstorming.
- Manage the full sales cycle pre-sales and complete all RFPs that come through SHE Media
- Develop and manage strong client relationships
- Overall RFP and Pipeline Analysis
- Connect with post sale team on a regular basis to learn strengths/weakness/trends
- Build media plans
- Work with closely with Integrated Marketing team to ideate and answer RFPs
- Coordinate with Account Management, Sales, Editorial, Programs Management and Marketing to ensure all parties connect and have a clear-cut understanding of custom campaigns before connecting with the agency client on an external Kick-Off call
- Check inventory (YX and/or DFP)
- Complete specs and respond to all pre-sale planning questions
- Manage working business in internal systems
- Attend & manage internal brainstorms & regroups
- Understand the client KPIs and provide strategic recommendations
- Understand research studies offerings and pricing
- Project management
- Accurately Input & maintain the most updated information for all media plans in Order Management System
- 1-2 years’ experience in relevant position in Online Advertising/Marketing
- Previously managed $4mm+ of revenue
- Knowledge of the interactive marketplace
- Strong work ethic and a desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task - must be able to juggle multiple projects and clients
- Excellent communication & time management skills
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel & PowerPoint
About SHE Media:
We believe women’s collective voices hold boundless power to bridge cultural divides and our leadership can be a unifying force for global good. Through our flagship lifestyle sites (SheKnows.com, #BlogHer, STYLECASTER and HollywoodLife) and key programs (#Femvertising, Hatch, The Pitch, Voices of the Year and more), we commit to galvanizing a community of premium content creators across food, family, beauty, entertainment and women’s health. Through the SHE Media Partner Network, we are building a curated community that reaches 50+ million women per month across every age and life stage.
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 180 million and empowers more than 1 million global CEOs and business thought-leaders in markets that impact the world. Our dynamic events, data services, and rich content entertain and educate today’s fashion, retail, beauty, entertainment and lifestyle sectors. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global influencers are informed, connected, and inspired. To learn more about PMC and its iconic brands, visit www.pmc.com.