Senior Manager of Customer Care, Peacock
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.Senior Manager of Customer Care, Peacock
We are seeking an experienced Manager for the position of Senior Manager, Customer Care for Peacock. Working with the Customer Care team in New York and across NBC Universal, and reporting to the Senior Director, Customer Care, this individual will collaborate cross-functionally with the broader NBC Universal team. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in comparable positions leading Customer Service teams for similar organizations in the Direct to Consumer market.
• 7-10 years Customer Service Experience
• 5-7 years Management Experience
• Exemplary multi-tasking skills and time management skills
• Vendor Management Experience
• Experience with Customer Service CRMs (Salesforce, Zendesk or similar)
• Must be able to work from 30 Rock offices.
• Some Travel required
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
• A history of motivating both individuals and teams to achieve results
• Ability to work unconventional hours including holidays, nights, and weekends
• Ability to create strong relationships at multiple levels, internally and externally
• Exemplify and model Teamwork across all channels.
• Strong attention to detail
• Competitive and resourceful. Will roll up their sleeves and lead by example.
• Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence a wide range of audiences
• Ability to plan both short and long term and determine resource needs
• Experience leading a Social Customer Service team including onboarding technology, P+P, scripting and conflict resolution.
• BA/BS or equivalent work experience
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.