Digital Communications Specialist, Advancement Communications
- Full Time
The Digital Communications Specialist serves on the Advancement Communications team and is responsible for implementation of the new comprehensive and strategic Advancement Office's digital communications/marketing presence; increasing online awareness of Babson and extending fundraising efforts through various digital channels; day-to-day management of digital campaigns, content analysis, and performance reporting; and ensuring that all digital content is created and executed in line with Babson's brand and that it is continually evaluated for effectiveness.
- Project manage integration/conversion of email marketing platforms to Salesforce/Marketing Cloud.
- Analyze the impact of all integrated digital campaigns, and distill data into actionable insights and relevant marketing and branding improvements – ultimately helping to refine our creative and content strategy.
- Oversee data collection across multiple sources, and consolidate data inputs from all digital analytics sources to create comprehensive measurement reports.
- Work with the Communications team to strengthen Babson's brand, boost visibility, advance its mission, and build its digital base.
- Manage the Advancement Office's digital presence which includes tracking, analyzing, and reporting on the effectiveness of Babson Advancement's online engagement campaigns, with the aim of boosting engagement and conversions, digital fundraising campaigns, and optimizing lead generation.
- Ensure that the Babson brand is integrated across all digital collateral and fits into the organization's overarching communications and brand strategy.
- Design and execute A/B tests to optimize email opens, clicks, and conversions.
- Publish and disseminate Babson Advancement content on the website and other digital platforms, utilizing best practices to maximize distribution, reach, and engagement.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as required.
- Education Requirements:
- Position Knowledge/Skills & Abilities Requirements:
- At least 4-6 years of relevant work experience
- Must have proven experience in Constant Contact, Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and Salesforce Community Cloud
- Must have strong web, verbal, writing, and communication skills
- Must have excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Must have experience using or administering an enterprise content management system
- Must have familiarity with online communities and/or social media, including the understanding of community management principles and personalization strategies
- Must have a working knowledge of HTML/CSS, Excel, Google Analytics, and multivariate testing
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must have an interest in the latest developments, industry trends, and best practices for community management
- Must be team-oriented and self-motivated, with the ability to think creatively and analytically
- Must be comfortable presenting concepts and deliverables to clients, with the ability to articulate and present ideas based on sound user experience and design principles
- Must be a tech-savvy professional who has innovative ideas to engage and increase activity with constituents
- Ability to envision and propose new methods to perform tasks that support ET&A; take thoughtful risks; and accept new and ongoing initiatives, objectives, and solutions to gain sought-after results
- Ability to anticipate and embrace change; demonstrate willingness to achieve, acquire, and utilize new skills and challenging tasks; and is flexible in changing conditions
- Additional Experience, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience in the education industry a plus
- Marketing software program/CRM certification a plus
Interested candidates should apply via our website https://babson.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Staff
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. Babson College is committed to enhancing diversity and inclusion across all levels of the College. Candidates who believe they can contribute to this value are strongly encouraged to apply.