Email Marketing Specialist
- Full Time
SUMMARY: The Email Marketing Specialist creates, implements, and evaluates the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns. This position is also accountable for displaying our Core Values when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God honoring fashion.
- Promote the Answers in Genesis mission and standards
- Uphold the Quality Service Standards of Safety, Hospitality, Presentation and Efficiency and create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Establish personas for lists, conduct proper list management for recurring and occasional email campaigns.
- Execute email campaigns that generate awareness, engagement and revenue through multiple touch-points in the subscriber journey.
- Use marketing analytics to measure campaign success and guide optimizations for continued growth and engagement.
- Manage email marketing calendar, including all marketing campaigns and promotions for all email lists and ensure quality standards are met.
- Grow email lists by increasing opt-ins and minimizing churn rates.
- Develop a variety of email marketing campaigns for the ministry's advancement, submit plans for approval, and execute approved plans.
- Ensure current best practices are implemented on all email marketing campaigns.
- A/B & multivariate split testing on email campaigns.
- Align work to tight deadlines and chosen KPls.
- Quickly report on email campaign performance, reformulate approach as needed.
- Utilize project management software to track campaigns from conception through completion.
- Assist in the technical execution of other marketing campaigns such as, for example, running digital ads, designing and placing signage, and print assets, updating website and email content, etc.
- Execute all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by leadership.
- Extensive experience running email marketing campaigns from inception to completion.
- Minimum 2 years email marketing experience with tools like MailChimp (preferred), etc.
- Minimum 2 years image experience with tools like Photoshop, Canva, etc.
- Minimum 2 years beginning to end project management experience.
- Experience adjusting email marketing templates as needed.
- Represent professionally the interests, ethos, and role of a marketing division employee
- Ability to estimate and meet realistic deadlines, perform under pressure and react quickly to changing priorities.
- Some travel is required.
- A passion for using technical skills for the glory of God.
- Most importantly, a proven firm walk with Christ that includes attending a local Bible-believing church. Candidates must agree with and sign our Statement of Faith.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree with a major in Business, Marketing, or Management.
- Extensive track record (2+ years) in email marketing software like MailChimp (preferred), Constant Contact, GetResponse, etc.
- Experience managing and growing lists with hundreds of thousands of subscribers.
- Excellent email copywriting and written communication skills.
- Google Analytics experience to measure email campaign effectiveness (preferred).
- Statistics experience (preferred).
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
- Medical Insurance and company contributed Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company paid $100,000 Life Insurance policy
- Traditional & Roth 401K with employer match, 100% vested day 1, (must be 21 years of age to participate)
- Ark Encounter & Creation Museum Family Admission discounts
- Answers in Genesis Conference Admission discounts
- Discounted Tickets to local and regional attractions
- Tuition Discount to Twelve Stones Christian Academy
- And many more Employee Perks
ITEMS NEEDED FOR POSSIBLE EMPLOYMENT
- Completion of on-line application @ www.answersingenesis.org
- Salary Requirements
- Salvation Testimony
- Creation Belief Statement
- Confirmation of your agreement with the AiG Statement of Faith
- Completion of a Background Check and Pre-Employment Drug Screen