Jr Video/Crew Producer
- Full Time
Crew producers at Hayden5 work closely with our internal teams and external vendors from project inception to completion. They are great at multitasking, think two steps ahead, know all production details of any given project they manage, and keep calm under pressure. While aware they are in one of the most essential roles to our company, they are humble, fair, and focused on getting things done on time and within budget. Crew producers are highly resourceful and very organized.
- 2+ years of hands-on producing in the video production industry
- Detail oriented
- Understanding of hiring and managing production vendors
- Negotiation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Solution oriented with a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to quickly react and adapt to changing environments
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable, and can establish trust with their teams
- Organized and will geek out over workflow, improving workflow and video production equipment
- **Knowledge of video production equipment & crew positions is a REQUIREMENT**
CREW RESOURCING & RESEARCH:
- Research and outreach to new vendors in domestic and overseas markets
- Organization and upkeep of internal vendor database
- Ability to clearly communicate production workflow to new production vendors
- Use of cold calling and internet research to achieve staffing goals
- Understand the importance of communication & collaboration
- Able to coordinate and multitask 10+ different projects at any given time
- Prioritize communication of project details and end goals in a way that provides clarity to all vendors
- Communicate project status and all details necessary on a regular basis
- Ability to anticipate project issues/risks and clearly communicate resolutions to internal team. Work closely with all teams to bypass any roadblocks
PRODUCTION AND INDUSTRY KNOWLEDGE:
- Understanding of all stages of video production from creative to final delivery a plus
- Knowledge of current production equipment and workflow
- Maintain positive relationships with production vendors and industry contacts
Competitive salary and Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, Commuter Benefits, 401k, Paid Time Off.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
**TO APPLY PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND A COVER LETTER WITH THE FOLLOWING THREE QUESTIONS ANSWERED**
1. WHAT IS YOUR TARGET SALARY RANGE?
2. WHAT IS THE BEST PROJECT YOU HAVE EVER WORKED ON AND YOUR ROLE?
3. TELL US ABOUT ONE EXPERIENCE THAT DID NOT GO WELL AND WHY?
**DO NOT CALL OUR OFFICE REGARDING THIS POSTING**
**DO NOT SEND US EMAILS REGARDING THIS POSTING**
**DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH US OUTSIDE OF THIS POSTING**