Senior Client Service Representative (Part Time)
- Full Time
This is a part time position, flexible schedule option within Mon-Sat 6am/8am start with an end no later than 5:30pm.
- Become proficient in all knowledge base requirements to resolve clients’ needs as efficiently as possible
- Become proficient in all platforms, systems, and tools used to maintain client records, transactions, documentation and relevant data
- Maintain appropriate documentation of conversations in designated system to ensure handoff continuity and client profile accuracy
- Manage high volume of tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Identify client needs, research issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Build sustainable relationships and engage clients by providing best-in-class service
- Meet and/or exceed established inbound call quality guidelines and key performance criteria
- Provide excellent client service and advocacy
- Work across the organization as needed to resolve client requests
- Assist clients with the onboarding process by providing status of application and registration process, guidance of next steps, and answer any questions
- Dispatch available vehicles to clients across all regions on an inbound basis
- Effectively communicate to the client how to use any of our client facing tools
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by management
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.