Bilingual Digital & Specialty Contact Center Upsell Representative
- Full Time
At Cox, we connect people to the things they love. Now we’d like to connect with you. Cox Communications is looking for sharp talent to join our team and be the voice of our brand. As a Digital and Specialty Contact Center (DSCC) Upsell Representative, you will play a pivotal role in the continued stability and growth of our organization by serving as a front-line representative of the Cox brand in a sales capacity.
As a DSCC Upsell Representative, you will support our eCommerce & Connect2Compete customers in addition to our internal Cox employees (to name a few). Our team is about making customers happy; providing an extraordinary experience so they stay longer, buy more and have the right technology to help them create more moments of genuine human connection. We offer an hourly base rate PLUS uncapped commissions!
Here’s what we count on you to do:
- Provide extraordinary experiences – Bring your smarts, individualism and your passion to provide a personalized
interaction and provide solutions to take care of our customers and create lifelong Cox fans.
- Offer thoughtful recommendations – We make recommendations that make sense for our customers in helping them get the most out of our technology.
- Excellent organizational skills – Being able to work through multiple computer systems efficiently while being very detail oriented.
What we offer:
- Competitive wages with potential for additional financial incentives for motivated team members!
- FREE Internet and other Cox discounted services
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits first day!
- Pet Insurance
- Group rates on home and auto insurance policies
- Identify theft protection
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environment
- Retirement Benefits including 401(K) matching
- Work-life balance, including generous time off policies: Up to 22 days of Paid Time Off your first year, plus 7 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance provided
- High degree of commitment to our communities including volunteer opportunities
- Career Advancement Opportunities across the Cox family of companies
- Opportunity to work from home after 6 months of consistent performance
What are looking for:
- You have an excitement about Cox products & services
- You’re a pro on the computer
- Excellent communication skills
- Honesty, Integrity, Dependable, Reliable & High Ethics
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ year of experience in call center or sales related field
- Excellent data entry and telephone skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Ability to communicate effectively through both written and verbal communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Requires strong knowledge of applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Bilingual – English/Spanish highly preferred
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.