VinePair, the country’s largest wine, beer, and spirits website, is hiring a Design Intern. The design intern’s job will be to support the Art Director, editorial, marketing and sales teams on various projects.
- Concept and design social graphics for various channels
- Own the Pinterest design process
- Source appropriate photography and/or stock imagery for articles
- Create infographics to run online and on social channels
- Work with Accounts team to create assets for client projects
- Assist with company-wide events (may occur on evenings/weekends)
The Ideal Candidate Must Have
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Understanding of typography and graphic design trends
- Illustration and Photography experience and skills are a major plus
- Ability to follow instructions, understand briefs, and be willing to receive feedback from Art Director and other members of the VinePair team
- Knowledge of VinePair’s brand and content
- Access to a MacBook laptop and Adobe Creative Cloud programs
- Previous design internship experience is not required but is a major plus
This internship will take place in VinePair’s NYC office (located near Madison Square Park). Hours can be flexible to accommodate class or work schedules, but the internship must take place during office hours, M-F, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. This is a paid internship. College students can also receive credits.
Interested candidates should send a resume, cover letter, and portfolio/website. Candidates without work samples/portfolio will not be considered.