Email Marketing Specialist
- Full Time
Position: Email Marketing Specialist
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: ONSITE Full-time 40/hrs weekly
Starts: February 3rd 2020
Our client, a digital marketing agency, is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist onsite for a full time opportunity.
EMAIL MARKETING SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute the daily production, scheduling, delivery, and reporting of targeted email campaigns.
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly analysis & reporting on email KPIs, leveraging data from multiple sources including CRM and A/B testing.
- Partner with creative team to enhance content and creative development and make sure its within brand guidelines.
- Bring new ideas for content creation and design that help drive email marketing for qualified leads.
EMAIL MARKETING SPECIALIST REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years of experience handling e-mail campaigns, automation, testing, deployment and lists management and segmentation, analytics.
- Familiar with creating and executing emails through a CRM as well as executing paid social campaigns.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS coding.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.