- Full Time
Philadelphia magazine, one of America’s most honored and respected city magazines, is seeking an editor to oversee its Philadelphia Wedding brand.
The ideal candidate is excited by changing trends in the wedding word, committed to championing the diversity of love in the Philadelphia area, and passionate about service journalism and trend stories. This candidate should also have a high taste level and strong aesthetic sense, and be a whiz at using social media to share stories and connect with Philadelphians in the process of wedding planning.
• Three-to-five years of experience at a magazine or lifestyle-oriented web site
• An admirable work ethic and an obsession with producing top-quality work
• A love of collaboration
• Write, edit, and assign stories for our twice-yearly, award-winning print wedding magazine
• Work closely with the Philly Mag art team to produce photo driven features
• Manage a contributing digital writer
• Grow the brand’s robust social media presence, especially on Instagram
Send a resume, examples of your work, and a cover letter that persuades us you’d be a perfect fit for this job.
Applicants with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are encouraged to apply. Metro Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply for Wedding editor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly