- Full Time
Wine Business Monthly (WBM) is the leading B2B media company serving the wine industry. Our mission is to inform and connect the wine industry through our various publications and events. WBM is seeking a Sales Representative for these publications and events. The position is located in our main office in Sonoma, California.
- Develop and execute monthly client outreach (via phone and email) that promote and sell advertising space for both print and online media, exhibit space and event sponsorships.
- Create and maintain long-lasting relationships with new and existing accounts.
- Provide exceptional customer service to advertisers, exhibitors and sponsors with a focus on increasing customer loyalty and retention.
- Identify potential clients by placing cold calls, sending out emails and following up on inquiries.
- Handle and/or initiate 40+ calls daily, with duties, including signing up new customers, retrieving customer data, and presenting relevant product information.
- Work closely with the sales team to on-board new clients.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the sales team.
- Support Account Executives efforts to sell advertising, exhibit space and event sponsorships, including sending and collecting orders and keeping Salesforce up to date.
- Attend company managed events to help with exhibitor check-in and set-up. Provide exceptional customer service to exhibitors on site.
- Opportunity for advancement based on experience/performance.
- Driven to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales goals.
- Driven to provide an exceptional level of customer service.
- Excellent phone and email communication skills are a must!
- Experience in business development and sales, and proven history of consistently increasing sales yearly.
- Outstanding team player and self-starter.
- Interest in wine and wine production, a plus.
- Ability to gain proficiency on Databases and Salesforce to create target lists of accounts and record activities with accounts
- Detail oriented with ability to consistently produce accurate reports.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- This is a full-time hourly position.
- Competitive compensation including commission and benefits.
Please include a cover letter and resume when you apply for this position.