Director-Content Marketing, Peacock, Direct-to-Consumer
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Develop innovative cross-functional marketing strategies and go-to-market plans for individual campaigns and title launches for Series, Films, Specials, Kids, Acquisitions, and more (working with VP, Content Marketing and internal teams).Develop highly innovative campaigns that break new ground for industry standards and garner earned media impressions.Serve as an authority on assigned titles/brands, and serve as the central hub of information.Work with cross-functional partners across Peacock and NBCUniversal (e.g. Content, Development, Strategy, Creative Services, Social, Growth, Publicity, Product, PMO, Sales, etc.) to ensure alignment and disseminate information.Build close relationships with cross-functional partners to understand, prioritize, and build strategy on all projects.Work with data and analytics teams to test hypotheses and learn what works to drive our business forward.Work closely to monitor campaign performance and optimize campaigns.Partnering with Creative Services, brief, guide, and manage agencies and 3rd party partners to develop best-in-class creative to elevate Peacock titles and the brand at large.
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.Director, Content Marketing, Peacock Peacock is seeking an innovative marketer to join the team. This marketer will help with creating and executing best-in-class marketing campaigns to support initiatives that drive the business. The Director, Content Marketing reports to the Vice President, Content Marketing.Responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
• 8 years+ of relevant experience in Entertainment, Digital Media, and/or direct-to-consumer marketing.
• Experience and passion for building innovative 360-marketing strategies and campaigns.
• Comfortable making data-informed marketing decisions including reviewing and analyzing campaign performance data and optimizing creative accordingly.
• High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Passion for Entertainment, Media, and Pop Culture.
• Strong organizational, process, project management skills. Ability to seamlessly manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong level of independence and efficiency.
• Highly-organized with strong storytelling and deck-writing abilities.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with senior-level management, internally and externally.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate with technical and creative development team members.
• Highly innovative and creative with positive energy.
• Excellent presentation and analytical skills.
• Social media savvy and thorough understanding of both current and emerging digital platforms.
• Leader with a positive attitude who thrives in a collaborative work environment.
• Strategic and creative thinker who is a self-starter, flexible, and can function in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong understanding of media landscape.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.