Digital Media Operations Manager
Location: Beverly Hills, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Responsible for the daily ingesting, meta-tagging, and publishing of digital media on various platforms using multiple content management systemsSource film and television media content from studios, marketing and publicity partnersManage team of digital media publishers, including establishing priorities and goalsTrain users in content management systems and best practices for each platformQuality check video, thumbnail and metadata and set standards for teamMaintain content database for accurate reporting and communicate production issuesTest and implement system performance and improvements with development teamParticipate in audience growth initiatives and channel programmingCollaborate with Marketing, Social, Product and other internal teams
The Digital Media Operations Manager oversees the daily sourcing and publishing workflow of film and television trailers and other promotional video content across Fandango’s owned & operated websites and YouTube network. S/he manages a team specializing in video operations and metadata entry for film and television media. S/he maintains quality control standards and best practices across multiple platforms.
• 7+ years experience in digital media publishing, channel management, or asset management
• 2+ years experience managing team of employees
• Experience working with content management systems (YouTube or Comcast’s MPX Platform a plus)
• Knowledge of film and television content, companies and creators
• Proficient with the Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Microsoft Office
• Ability to maintain a daily publishing schedule in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to create presentations and reports on team performance
• Must be available to work extended hours as needed, including occasional weekends and holidays
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through https://www.fandango.com/careers to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Los Angeles, CA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• YouTube channel or website management
• Strong communicator
• Effective people manager
• Project management skills
• Passion for film and television media
• Extremely detail-oriented
• Responsible and professional
• Self-motivated and proactive
At Fandango, we love movies. From showtimes and ticketing, to engaging content and innovations in movie going- we strive to deliver the perfect movie going experience—anytime, anywhere. And to be the go-to destination for moviegoers, we think it’s all about collaboration. Anyone can build a website or app, but it takes a special group across many disciplines to create an experience that can live across multiple platforms and connected devices. Thanks to an exceptional team, we’re working hard to make Fandango a little bit better every day. Our 30 million (and growing!) online and mobile monthly visitors can now buy movie tickets at over 25,000 screens nationwide and stay for exclusive trailers, our award-winning original video series, movie reviews, celebrity interviews and more. So, if you’re looking to inspire, be inspired and work at the intersection of entertainment and technology look no further than Fandango. Visit Fandango.com/careers for a behind-the-scenes look at Fandango and follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news and updates. Fandango is an NBCUniversal Company.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.