Motion Graphics Editor
Location: Dallas - Fort Worth, Texas
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Are you a visual storyteller? We are looking for a smart, enthusiastic, creative editor, who has passion to collaborate and to create good design/video in Spanish & English.
We are seeking a Bilingual (Spanish/English) Motion Graphics Editor who will work closely with other creative marketing and production team members to create professional, high quality deliverables for our Clients in Spanish and English. Your primary responsibility will be to effectively create engaging motion-graphics based videos, input music, voiceover, graphics and effects, and ensure logical sequencing to produce seamless, smooth and professional video content in Spanish and English for broadcast, digital/mobile and social platform. Shooting preferred but not mandatory.
Editing of both long-form content-driven work and short-form commercial type workBecome familiar with scripts for production concepts and editing requirementsClear communication with the team regarding project status and needsInput music, voiceover, graphics and effectsAssist with managing and updating current catalogue of creative templatesRemain flexible with design changes and creative directionAbility to receive constructive feedback from teammates, with an utmost professional mannerPossess willingness to go the extra mile Meet or exceed deadlines without compromising quality or integrity of product
• Four (4) year college degree with emphasis on advertising/marketing/television production or equivalent experience
• Fluency in English and Spanish, both verbal and written
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in editing and graphics, commercial work preferred.
• Extensive experience using the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically targeting Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop.
• Must submit a link to your video reel/portfolio for consideration.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #)
• Must be willing to work in Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas just south of DFW airport
• Must be 18 years or greater
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must accept Solutions as NBCUniversal’s Dispute Resolution Program
• Excellent organization, communication in Spanish & English.
• The ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects is essential.
• Familiar with cinema style camera C300and DSL
• Self-motivated to complete individual and team assignments, and the concurrent ability to lead and work under the guidance of project supervisors.
• Excellent attention to detail both with shooting style and translating footage through editing visual content.
• Ability to work with clients in advertising setting.
• Strong written, oral, and visual communication; ability to speak clearly and concisely to team members and talent.
• Ability to tell compelling stories through editing.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.