Position: Communications Specialist
Location: Alexandria/Arlington, VA
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Jan 13th
Rate: Up to $32/hr DOE
A client in Alexandria, VA is looking for a freelance Communications Specialist to help their team for about 20-30 hours/week, ONSITE until April/May.
- Assist with content creation and management of event promotions (hard copy marketing pieces and email campaigns)
- Manage social media platforms by updating content and/or taking existing content and making it social media-friendly.
- Assist with content creation and management of the development of event collateral materials
- Create content and manage ongoing membership communications (related to membership renewals)
- Assist with content update to the website
- Overall communications project management
- Proficient in WordPress
- Proficient with Magnet Mail/Higher Logic (there will be a lot of email campaigns you will have to execute via these tools)
- Google Analytics and Hootsuite are nice to haves and preferred.
- At least 4-5 years of experience.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.