Digital Marketing Executive, Digital and Integrated Marketing
- Full Time
UJA-Federation of New York is the largest local philanthropy in the world. For more than 100 years, we’ve brought New Yorkers together to solve some of the most pressing problems facing our community. Thanks to our network of hundreds of non-profits, we can leverage our expertise across any number of areas — including health and human services, arts and culture, and education — to care for Jews everywhere and New Yorkers of all backgrounds, respond to crises close to home and far away, and shape our Jewish future. Our reach extends from New York to Israel to nearly 70 other countries around the world, touching 4.5 million people each year.
Are you a digital production expert who is fluent in at least one industry-standard CMS, HTML, CSS, and at least one scripting language? Can you collaborate comfortably with content and brand teams to execute digital content decisions quickly, efficiently, and with quality control? Do you have familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager? If so, this role could be a great fit. Our Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for developing, editing, and maintaining microsites, web pages, and emails, including staging, QA, managing approvals, and publishing. An understanding of digital marketing and the success metrics used to track web and email performance is a plus.
- Develop, edit, and maintain microsites, web pages, and emails, with responsibility for staging, QA, managing approvals, and publishing.
- Collaborate comfortably with channel managers and strategic directors to help advance a range of digital marketing objectives.
- Monitor website data for trends and fluctuations, collaborating with internal teams to investigate drivers to inform and refine web content and digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage all third-party tracking pixels placed in Google TagManager. Collaborate with channel managers to define what to track and how to track it, and verify that tracking is displaying properly in the various tracking tools.
- Proactively monitor digital marketing trends and technologies and industry best practices, and determine ways to leverage and test for UJA-Federation.
- B.A. or equivalent work experience
- Fluency with HTML, CSS, and at least one scripting language
- Fluency in at least one industry-standard CMS, with WordPress experience preferred
- A proven track record of diligence, self-discipline, and adherence to deadlines, with ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously
- A positive personality, able and willing to interact and collaborate cross-functionally across all levels of the organization
- Ability to communicate comfortably to diverse audiences, both orally and in writing
- Familiarity with UX (user experience) design principles preferred
- Experience with Adobe Campaign or similar email service provider is a plus
- Experience working with Google Analytics is a plus
- Jewish philanthropy experience is a plus