Smarter, Faster, and as always - First. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions- our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative.
Bloomberg Media's overall strategy is to be the leading, next-generation media company for global business by crafting a portfolio of digitally led, multi-platform brands that broaden Bloomberg's core audience beyond its traditional finance roots, towards global business.
Bloomberg Digital (Bloomberg.com, Bloomberg News App) is at the centerpiece of that strategy - providing informative, credible, authoritative, lightning-fast journalism for a global business audience. In May 2018, we launched a paywall on both Bloomberg.com and the app and are quickly working to build a growing paid subscriber base. A key focus area for 2020 is to continue our incredible growth in acquiring and retaining subscribers.
The Consumer Subscription Business, within Bloomberg Media group, is seeking a proven, highly-motivated marketer to develop and execute innovative strategies to drive customer engagement and retention for the subscription business using email, our website and third party marketing channels. You will be responsible for developing new marketing strategies across owned and partner channels that increase dedication, drive engagement and ultimately greater LTV. You will work closely with external vendors and internal partners to build thoughtful and effective marketing programs to meet our bold business goals.
We'll trust you to:
- Create and execute thoughtful strategies, communication plans and campaigns to drive subscription engagement and retention
- Develop test and learn plans across channels to ensure execution of brand and financial goals.
- Run and maintain email marketing programs to drive customer retention; test creative, content, copy and frequency.
- Build subscriber segmentations and user profiles to drive effective marketing.
- Collaborate with customer support team, product and engineering to improve onsite customer experience.
- Manage subscriber benefits and create and execute strategies for additional partnerships or offerings to drive retention
- Develop clear and insightful reporting; strategically communicate results and recommendations to leadership.
You'll need to have:
- 5+ years of experience in a digital marketing role.
- Prior retention marketing experience, particularly utilizing the email channel
- Experience building, managing, optimizing, reporting and analyzing marketing campaigns.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a demonstrated ability to interpret and use data to drive decision making
- Tight-knit collaboration and influencing skills, with the ability to successfully partner with multiple stakeholders
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and flexible teammate
- CRM experience not required but is a plus
If this sounds like you:
Apply! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.