Project Manager, Marketing Technology
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
The Project Manager, Marketing Technology is a highly effective project professional equally comfortable as a partner to growth marketing team leads, as they are defining technical solutions and managing complex integrations.
This role is responsible for the ongoing management and delivery of a range of marketing technology projects for acquisition, retention, and partnership teams within the Peacock growth marketing organization. A master of structuring work, developing process, and helping teams realize their full potential. The successful candidate will have a proven record of end to end project delivery in rapidly evolving environments.
This position will report to the Senior Director, Project Management. High attention to detail with a passion for delivering excellent solutions, as well as a commitment to building team culture are an absolute must.
Establish, and continually improve processes for project delivery within the Growth Marketing team, and the broader Peacock enterprise.Determine, roll out and maintain tools and best practices for the management of projects and project communications.Manage end to end project delivery of complex distribution and marketing partnerships with multiple external stakeholders.Manage project capacity, timelines, planning, and budgets.Maintain a departmental wide view of all growth marketing programs and projectsEnsure appropriate controls and monitoring are in place to enable accurate reporting of status across the portfolio, including timelines, risks and issues.Gather business requirements, and ensure solutions are designed that deliver the business needs of the Growth Marketing team and Peacock writ large.Ensure Growth Marketing team needs are captured in the broader product roadmap Liaise with other PMOs around NBCU to ensure cross-functional alignment and provide assurance around dependencies.Build and support internal and external communication plans, status reports, analyses and presentations.Manage high-profile projects and deliveries
• Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent, relevant project or program management qualification.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a project delivery role, including 3+ years of demonstrable experience governing technical projects and integrations
• Previous experience delivering several challenging projects or programs involving new systems, solutions or integrations.
• Conversant in program and project management methodologies, able to identify and rollout the best methodology for the task and situation
• Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to tailor to all levels of an organization
• Strong leadership skills, with the proven ability to coordinate team members across disparate global teams a plus.
• Keen understanding of how to consistently “move the ball forward” in varied circumstances.
• Able to energize a team against a goal, committed to continuous evolution and improvement
• Strong understanding of the global media landscape, particularly streaming
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, including PowerPoint and Excel.
• Self-starter, able to consistently deliver without requiring significant oversight and direction.
• Strong political acumen, able to tailor style and approach to influence teams and individuals to gain the commitment and performance required to deliver
• Highly collaborative, able to build mutually beneficial relationships with delivery teams.
• Comfortable with uncertainty, but with the drive to establish order and structure.
• Culture carrier with strong leadership skills to drive, deliver, develop and inspire
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.