Advertising Sales Reps
Boutique publishing company seeks experienced outside sales representatives to sell advertising across multiple platforms (print, digital, and experiential) for a luxury multicultural brand.
Our ideal candidate[s] has an entrepreneurial and idea-driven approach to generating business with at least 2 years of print and digital sales experience. Existing brand and agency contacts and the ability to identify new prospects and relationships is a must.
- Builds, maintains and develops knowledge to become an expert on company’s products and services, as well as multicultural target market
- Work closely with key stakeholders, including editorial, integrated marketing, events and third-party vendor/agency partners to ensure all business development and sales initiatives are being conceived, sold, promoted and executed at the highest level
- Prospect and secure business across all platforms for the brand within the assigned territory, agencies and/or categories
- Qualify leads and work collaboratively with in-house teams to complete the sales cycle (i.e., contacting leads, conducting sales presentations, attending events and conferences as needed)
- Timely follow-up to all phone, email and digital communication regarding potential sales opportunities and keep track of all communication
- Achieves defined sales revenue numbers for the assigned territories and categories.
- Actively seek to uncover and meet the needs of clients and prospects by building collaborative relationships and presenting solutions.
- Participate in up-sell campaigns and experiential marketing programs to uncover new business opportunities
- Communicate regularly with managers and sales team members to ensure sales goals are achieved.
- Previous magazine sales experience preferred, but candidates with a strong competitive drive are encouraged to apply.
- Experience executing successful sales campaigns with proven ROI for luxury initiatives and events
- Tech-savvy with solid computer skills is a must. Prior experience with or knowledge of digital marketing.
- Project management skills to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in creating, executing and optimizing digital and social media campaigns is a plus
Apply for Advertising Sales Reps
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly