Client Service Rep I
- Full Time
F&I Express is seeking a Client Service Rep I to join our Lender Services team. The Lender Services team performs a variety of services in the automotive finance space working with lenders and aftermarket product providers in the industry. F&I Express was voted one of the Best Places to Work in 2017 by
the Dallas Business Journal.
The Client Service Rep I role is an entry level position and is part of one of our fastest growing lines of business – Express Recoveries. The
Client Service Rep I is primarily responsible for collecting consumer refund quote information from aftermarket product providers on behalf of lenders. This information will be gathered for our lenders to issue refunds to the consumer after an auto loan terminates at the lender.
- Strong written/verbal skills.
- Self-starter, proactive and detailed-oriented, with great communication and listening skills.
- Exemplary attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and
- execute tasks in a timely manner.
- Organized with an attention to detail and strong multi-tasking ability
- Flexible – we work in a dynamic
environment with changes and improvements occurring daily.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High School Diploma / GED required
- Knowledge of PC, Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Excel.
- Great customer service skills
- Automotive industry experience.
- Bachelors/Associate degree.
- Sitting, standing for extended periods of time
- Computer work
- Occasional bending, lifting
- Travel – must be able to travel occasionally if needed
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.