Real Estate Account Manager
- Full Time
Washingtonian magazine, the area’s award winning monthly lifestyle publication, is looking for a full time salesperson to join its team. Prospect, cultivate, and develop real estate-based accounts to sell advertising for our print magazine, website and events. Candidate must have proven sales experience, excellent communication skills, and be a self-starter. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and able to thrive in a high volume, fast-paced, cyclical environment. Knowledge of the local DC, Maryland, & Virginia market, and/or real estate industry a plus. Compensation comprised of base salary plus unlimited commission, with a first-year projection of $80-100K. Convince Real Estate Advertising Director that you're the best person for the job.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals.
- Create and sell advertising/sponsorship campaigns across all platforms.
- Relentlessly research and prospect to stay informed on the industry and the competition.
- Place daily cold/warm calls with confidence and determination.
- Identify decision makers and cultivate productive, mutually-beneficial relationships.
- Provide exemplary service to existing advertisers.
- Develop and prepare sales proposals and custom marketing presentations.
- Attend networking, community, and client events providing a strong representation of the Washingtonian brand.
- Execute and communicate weekly sales recaps to management.
- 2+ years of print, digital, event sponsorship, and social media sales experience preferred.
- Strong and adaptable inter-personal skills so to work with a full range of clients and personalities.
- Cold calling and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver strong presentations to individuals and groups.
- Experience using a sales CRM/database preferred.
- High competency in MS office, particularly PowerPoint & Excel.
Apply for Real Estate Account Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly