Manager, Integrated Sales Marketing Post-Sale
Posted: 1/11/2020 | Expires: 2/10/2020
Location: New York City, New York (US)
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: Commensurate to experience
The Manager, Integrated Marketing - Post Sale is responsible for post-sales process from the point a campaign is sold, through to launch and post-execution analysis and recap. The Integrated Marketing Manager will own and lead the internal cross-function relationships with all divisions as well as the external client relationships with agency and client contacts.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the execution all sold sponsored campaigns that include a variety of different elements including but not limited to: Sponsored segments, Product integrations, digital original content (video & article) from start to finish
- Own and project manage communication of content requirements as well as enforce and communicate all ad sales requirements to the applicable teams through the presales process across Linear, Digital and Editorial
- Interface with relevant internal departments including but not limited to the sales teams, programming and producers, ad operations, video operations, and product teams to executive on content products and sponsorship objectives
- Manage audience acquisition budget, as well as other tools available internally, to drive traffic in order to meet campaign goals
- Prioritize and manage the campaign requirements for social media promotions
- Continuously evaluate post-sales execution process and make recommendations to help strengthen the workflow
- Analyze web analytics data to understand seasonal and promotional traffic trends within sponsored content
- Perform content marketing on and off platform to support sales initiatives for sold editorial and branded content campaigns using audience acquisition budget. Write alternate headlines and create images for A/B testing, working to optimize campaign spends.
- Manage delivery of active sales campaigns, working with the inventory and ad operations team to troubleshoot problems. Communicate delivery status to editorial, sales marketing, and account executive stakeholders. Run OSI meetings when needed.
- Help to Develop guidelines and content strategies for to deliver a brand’s designated audience on our platform, setting the tone, style and voice for all branded content. Create specifications and appropriate content for campaigns, working with internal employees and freelancers.
- Serve as a mentor and guide to more junior marketing executions staff
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent background in journalism and marketing preferred. Understanding of news, business and feature verticals a plus.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in Integrated Marketing experience or production execution
- Experience working in analytics or business intelligence for content publisher preferred
- Excellent writing and communication skills required.
- Understanding of how to run campaigns on marketing channels like Outbrain, Facebook, Google Ads, and Keywee.
- Working knowledge of web analytics systems such as Google Analytics or Adobe Omniture. Google Ad Manager experience is a plus. Knowledge of feeds and APIs structures is a bonus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft ppt and excel