Global Traveler Magazine Internship
Global Traveler, and its sister brands, is seeking a qualified part-time intern.
The ideal candidate should have a working knowledge of journalism, AP style and solid writing skills with interest in advertising and all other phases of publishing. We are seeking energetic and enthusiastic candidates and detail-oriented problem solvers comfortable working on tight deadlines and producing work quickly.
GT interns work with both editorial and sales, contributing on an as-needed basis. Responsibilities range from routine administrative tasks (assembling mailings and media kits and marketing materials) to assisting with various events and producing content for our different outlets.
The paid internship is based in Yardley, PA. Relocation is not available. This position is not eligible for telecommuting. The internship lasts for three months. Please send cover letter and resume.
Approximate Hours Per Week - 20
Intern duties include:
- Routine administrative tasks (Assembling mailers, media kits and other marketing materials)
- Assisting with event planning on an as-needed basis
- Assisting with the strategy creation and execution of social media for all associated brands
- Managing social media daily
- Producing web content for Globaltravelerusa.com, Trazeetravel.com and Whereverfamily.com on a monthly basis
- Working closely with editorial and sales team
Apply for Global Traveler Magazine Internship
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly