Senior Manager, OEM Marketing
- Full Time
Cox Automotive is currently looking for a Senior Manager, OEM Marketing to join our team in Mission, KS.
The Senior Manager, OEM Marketing will support the Dealer.com brand. The Senior Manager will position and partner with the Dealer.com OEM partners and our Dealer.com Sales team to effectively position Dealer.com to compete, differentiate and win new business. She/he is responsible for OEM marketing strategy, planning, development, implementation of go-to market strategies. This role will also need to understand the various 27+ OEM programs and products and assist the Marketing team in prioritizing revenue opportunities and retention focus across the brand. This role will also need to understand the OEM strategic relationship across Cox Automotive in an effort to tell a better-connected story and how Dealer.com integrates across brands such as VinSolutions, Xtime and Autotrader.
A critical part of this role once the priorities are identified is partnering with Marketing leaders to build strategic initiatives to active revenue or retention goals. This will be done in partnership with the Directors of Brand, Product Marketing and Campaign Management.
Primary Responsibilities - OEM Marketing Strategy and Planning Process
- Build and manage annual plan and strategy for all OEM marketing related items. Develop annual plan with quarterly initiatives all driven around driving demand for the sales team that turns into closed won business. Start with a strategy, build a plan and partner with key marketing leaders (product, campaign and brand) team around the execution and accountability of the plan.
- Responsible for creating, managing (not executing) and measuring the success of OEM marketing including lead generation campaigns, retention campaigns, events based on ROI.
- Works closely with sales, OEM, and business leaders to craft OEM strategy, messaging and desired results.
- Synchronize marketing team efforts with the lead generation team, inside sales and in field sales representative. Work towards one common goal to drive deeper penetration in OEM revenue opportunities and Dealer.com revenue goals.
- Work closely with business leaders and executive team to report on OEM marketing performance, against goals with recommendations on effort.
- Ensure understanding and OEM guidelines that influence how Dealer.com does GTM per OEM on a scalable approach.
- Ensure that the quality of all Xtime presence and adhere to the highest quality standards.
Primary Responsibilities - Organization
- Maintain an environment that attracts, retains and motivates quality employees and partners.
- Perform regular performance and personnel evaluations according to the Cox Automotive HR guidelines.
- Recruit, train, appraise, and manage marketing team.
- Recruit and fill open positions in a timely manner.
- 10+ years of marketing experience with at least 3 years’ experience in a management/leadership role.
- B2B experienced preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field with advanced degree preferred.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.