Senior Digital Project Manager (Web Projects)
Position: Senior Digital Project Manager (Web Projects)
Location: San Francisco
Status: Freelance (onsite, 40 hours/week)
Estimated Duration: Ongoing, potential to convert to FTE for the right fit
Rate: Up to $50/hour DOE
Our client, a life science digital marketing firm, needs a Project Manager to join their team for an ongoing project, onsite 40 hours/week in San Francisco.
In this exciting opportunity the Project Manager will be responsible for managing various new-media and technology projects for the firms clients. Projects will span AR, VR, web and mobile application development, and much more!
- Partner with Sr. Producers to manage the scope of a project from inception and SOW phase to final delivery
- Manage budgets and timelines
- Assist with structuring, scoping and scheduling of complex digital and interactive projects with multiple work streams and deployments
- Continually monitor projects and schedules, and partner closely with creative, development, and production teams to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget
- May partner with account team to manage client concerns and provide updates
- Champion ongoing process improvements and refine project management best practices
Required skills / qualifications for the ideal Project Manager:
- 4+ years of experience in the digital space
- Agency experience is highly preferred!
- Experience with Jira and MS Project
- Production experience to hand over to another vendor to do the work. Managing and coordinating tasks and activities directly with each resource.
- Software development experience: we have web and some interactive tradeshow solutions (touch screen panels, etc, and animation experience.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment while managing multiple projects at any given time
- Excellent communications skills with ability to communicate effectively in visual, verbal, and written form to teams, clients and leadership
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.