Position: UX / UI Designer
Location: Bethesda/Chevy Chase, MD
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance to Full Time
Starts: January 2020
Rate: Up to $45/HR DOE
Our client in Bethesda, MD is looking for a UX / UI Designer to join their team, onsite, for temp to perm opportunity.
This UX / UI Designer will concept and design breakthrough digital design solutions and bring an uncanny ability to paint pictures with presentations while advancing sophisticated, loyalty-centric design work.
The ideal UX / UI Designer should be a proactive problem solver who can balance the creative and analytical duality in all aspects of design - with experience in elevating loyalty. This role works with external vendors, design agencies, and provides insights to internal business partners.
UX / UI Designer qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in digital design experience
- Must be proficient in Sketch, Adobe CS, and InVision
- Proven experience delivering concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Can simultaneously manage multiple projects and effectively collaborate with retained agencies
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining a level of corporate diligence
- Demonstrates self-confidence, energy, and enthusiasm in influencing teams
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for UX/UI Designer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly