- Full Time
Position: Project Manager
Location: East Bay
Estimated Duration: 2-3 Months
Starts: Interviewing Now
Rate: Up to $45/hr - DOE
Our agency client is seeking a Project Manager to join their team onsite in Oakland for 2-3 months, 40 hours a week ASAP!
What the Project Manager will be doing:
- Managing projects from request to final delivery
- Develop clear and thorough project plans, detailing internal tasks, client reviews and approvals
- Manage internal cross-functional teams to ensure they have the time and materials needed to complete their task
- Manage projects that include print, digital. Manage photo shoots and video production as needed
- Provide estimates and assumptions for projects. Run burn report meetings and work with brand leadership to resolve issues
- Partner with account management to ensure the project team is aligned on what is required
- Interact with clients, as needed, to relay project plan, timing, potential risks, etc. with account team
The ideal Project Manager has:
- 4+ years of project management experience, some account management experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or operations management, advanced degree a plus
- Familiarity with the pharma, healthcare, or similar industry, or has worked in an agency with those clients, please callout!
- Experience in managing at least 1 person and ability to lead direct reports
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.