Email Marketing Manager
Position: Email Marketing Manager
Location: Farmers Branch
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Freelance to Full Time
Rate: Freelance: up to $35 an hour
Our client, a global security technology corporation in the Farmers Branch area, is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist. This is an ONSITE (40 hours a week) contract that starts in January and will convert to Full Time for the right candidate.
The Email Marketing Specialist must have at least 2+ years' experience, a Bachelor's degree and the ability to serve as subject matter expert for the client's email marketing program.
The Email Marketing Specialist will be working on the following:
- Planning and implementing email marketing campaigns
- Working cross-functionally with internal teams to gather information and creative assets for the email campaigns
- A/B testing and optimizing the email campaigns
- Pulling and analyzing reports for email campaigns
- Managing campaign flow and customer lists
- Ensuring that emails are in compliance
- Pardot and HubSpot experience is required
- MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Any experience in HTML is a big bonus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.