- Full Time
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
This marketing specialist role is critical to the success of the team’s execution of our marketing strategy. Our team is responsible for all acquisition marketing communication for the Optimum and Suddenlink brands, including the development and implementation of multiple advertising campaigns per year. This role is focused on the execution of direct mail, email, digital, and offline marketing that drives customer acquisition and growth.
In addition to supporting the development of mass market acquisition marketing deliverables, this role will also focus on segment-specific initiatives, including consumers who are moving, a high-value target, and Altice Advantage Internet, a program that provides eligible consumers with low-cost Internet service.
To be effective, this position requires an individual who is a strategic, analytical, and creative thinker. This position must collaborate effectively with both internal partners and the external agencies, vendors and partners to help manage the execution of collateral and advertising that deliver real results.
This role presents an opportunity to manage both offline/digital marketing channels in an innovation-driven Fortune 500 company. Your exposure to both the business and the marketing tactics to help grow it is a unique chance to advance your career. You’ll work with experts in their respective marketing fields dedicated to the team’s success, including yours.
What You’ll Do:
Provide support in the development, execution, and implementation of General Market and Multicultural (primarily Hispanic) acquisition marketing team deliverables, including traditional, digital and direct mail assets. Implement acquisition plans to promote all offers on a segment-specific basis while ensuring all media is scheduled and delivered to meet deadlines. Collaborate with internal and external creative teams to develop engaging advertising, including copywriting, art direction and overall creative guidance in the following areas:
- Direct Mail – Work closely with marketing team and direct mail vendor to manage versioning and timelines. Review all creative to ensure accuracy of offer details and legal disclaimer copy. Coordinate with vendor to make sure all feedback is implemented within timelines.
- Email – Partner with marketing team stakeholders, creative services, and external vendor to develop acquisition emails to potential subscribers in offer-specific and segmented manners.
- Digital Channels – Manage the development of display, video, and paid social media deliverables with creative services team and/or creative agency. Review all assets and provide feedback. Ensure assets are delivered on time and with accuracy. Traffic all deliverables to the media agency.
- Offline Channels – Manage development of print ads and printed promotional collateral with creative services team and/or creative agency. Coordinate the organizational aspects of TV & Radio creative development.
- Create presentation materials, including campaign recaps. Maintain organizational documents, including status reports, timelines, and creative calendars.
- Attend weekly status meetings with media team and media agency to ensure clarity on all tactics, specs, targeting and timelines to ensure alignment.
Education combined with experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing, agency account/project management (direct mail experience and/or multicultural (primarily Hispanic) experience is a plus)
- Advanced Spanish language skills (writing, reading, and speaking) and knowledge of the US Hispanic/Latinx cultural experience; proven ability to communicate persuasively in Spanish
- A clear understanding of the nuances of advertising and design best practices.
Strong project management skills
Requires an ability to perform simultaneous tasks at a high level of effectiveness.
- Manage multiple projects with a high volume of deliverables
- Problem-solve when issues arise, bringing solutions to the table
- Manage tight timelines and meet all deadlines
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Google Suite
Extremely detailed-oriented and organized
Your job will entail making sure all creative deliverables and traffic instructions are error-free.
- Provide quality control, including proofreading (for accuracy, grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.) in English and Spanish
- Interface with legal team to ensure tactics comply with legal requirements
- Traffic creative with accuracy (e.g. requesting, reviewing, and testing tracking URLs, filling out trafficking forms, providing clear direction to media agencies, following up on timing and approving preview links)
You Also Have:
- A passion for marketing, entertainment, and technology
- A can-do attitude and ability to stay positive during crunch time
- A collaborative spirit who works well with multiple teams and disciplines
- A willingness to take direction and run with it
- The ability to react and adapt to a fast-changing business environment
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Altice USA, Inc. collects personal information about its applicants for employment that may include personal identifiers, professional or employment related information, photos, education information and/or protected classifications under federal and state law. This information is collected for employment purposes, including identification, work authorization, FCRA-compliant background screening, human resource administration and compliance with federal, state and local law.