Technical Artist- Sports
Location: Miami, Florida
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Light scenes and configure the renderer post-processing, to achieve a high-quality photorealistic CG imageProduce high quality, photorealistic PBR materials and all associated assetsGood visual and technical understanding of 3DKnowledge of Cinema 4D, Photoshop or equivalent with a core understanding of the inner workings of the tool.Plug-in writing skills or understanding of C++ / Unreal Blueprint in a UE4 environment is a plus.Solid organization skills with adherence to file structures, naming conventions, and other established protocols.
• BA in art or related field or equivalent experience.
• Portfolio/website demonstrating the technical artistic ability that includes Unreal based work.
• 1-2 years of related experience.
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Miami, FL
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must be “on call” 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
• Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work examples -- if available, include a web address when you submit your resume
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
•Fluency in Spanish (both written and verbal)
•Strong organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent ability to self-manage and meet deadlines.
• Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Time management skills, including the ability to keep to tight deadlines
• Resourcefulness and the ability to work effectively and independently, without constant supervision
• Ability to work well with others both internally and externally on all creative content needs
• Enthusiasm, interpersonal skills, self-motivation and flexibility
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a world-class media company leading the industry in the production and distribution of high-quality, Spanish-language content to U.S. Hispanics and audiences around the world. This fast-growing multiplatform portfolio is comprised of the Telemundo Network and Station Group, Telemundo Deportes, Telemundo Global Studios, Universo, and a Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit. Telemundo Network features original Spanish-language entertainment, news and sports content reaching 94% of U.S. Hispanic TV households in 210 markets through 30 local stations, 51 affiliates and its national feed. Telemundo also owns WKAQ, a television station that serves viewers in Puerto Rico. Telemundo Deportes is the designated Spanish-language home of two of the world’s most popular sporting events: FIFA World Cup™ through 2026 and the Summer Olympic Games through 2032. Telemundo Global Studios is the company’s domestic and international scripted production unit including Telemundo Studios, Telemundo International Studios, Telemundo International, as well as all of the company’s co-production partnerships. As the #1 media company reaching Hispanics and millennials online, the Digital Enterprises & Emerging Business unit distributes original content across multiple platforms, maximizing its exclusive partnerships with properties such as BuzzFeed, Vox and Snapchat. Through Telemundo Internacional, the largest U.S.-based distributor of Spanish-language content in the world and Universo, the fastest-growing Hispanic entertainment cable network, the company reflects the diverse lifestyle, cultural experience and language of its expanding audience. NBCUniversal Telemundo Enterprises is a division of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.