- Full Time
Position: Communications Director
Location: Washington, DC
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Next Month
Rate: Up to $45/hour
Our client is searching for a Communications Director to fill in for an interim period, from Feb. 15th to May 15th. The Communications Director will oversee the Philanthropy and Communications Department, who's primary responsibility is to solicit donors.
Job will be 40 hours/week. Work station provided.
The responsibilities of the Communications Director are:
- Oversee the Communications department to ensure successful fundraising efforts.
- Fundraising efforts include email campaigns, social media updates, and calls out to donors - performed by the department.
- Mediate all communication between the Comms. department and other departments.
- Provide staff oversight to help achieve funding and daily goals.
- Supervise and ensure regular reporting on metrics and analytics such as the pipeline, revenue, new commitments
- Organize weekly meetings with the CEO and president.
- Assist the Communications department in their marketing and communications strategy to their donors.
- Approve staff time cards.
The Ideal Communications Director will have:
- 8+ years experience in the nonprofit sector.
- Experience fundraising in the nonprofit sector.
- Managerial experience is a must.
- 3+ years of marketing and/ or communications experience.
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus.
- Experience in international nonprofit is a plus.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.