Sales Associate, Job Board
- Full Time
City & State is looking for an energetic, self-starter to generate sales and to generally oversee all aspects of its two job board sites - one dedicated to the government relations sector (City & State Jobs) and one dedicated to the nonprofit sector (NYN Jobs). The successful candidate will be the overall point person on all current jobs tasks, while looking to grow overall revenue and increase influence.
- Procure new business for both job boards
- Upsell existing employer clients as their listings come in
- Bring old clients back into the revenue stream for 2020 and beyond
- Administrate both email accounts linked to job boards, as they relate to sales, inquiries, receipt and refund requests, etc.
- Manage all site wide discounts, seasonal promotions
- Manage job packs, First Read and NYN First Read weekly ad runs, and new web products
- Put together weekly careers email for subscriber lists
- Head up ideation for new marketing efforts, promoting both employer and job applicant options
- Strategically update and grow google ads campaigns for both job boards
- Act as a liaison for future partnerships between other job seeking resources, related graduate school programs, prospective employer accounts, and more.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years’ experience in sales
- Strong communication skills along with comfortability over the phone for warm calls.
- Interest in Politics a plus
- Google AdWords experience a plus
Great opportunity to have a major impact on a company and move up in your career, and gain experience in sales, marketing, and administrative duties. A lot of room for growth within the company!
Apply for Sales Associate, Job Board
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly