Sr. UX Researcher
Our well-known corporate client is looking for a Sr. UX Researcher!
This onsite freelance position is 12 months, 40 hours/week, in the eastern suburbs.
In order to be considered:
- You have at least 5+ years of experience within UX (research, strategy, or design)
- You have experience with creating web-based products and mobile apps for iOS and Android
- You must be able to put together a detailed research plan based on design team's goals
- You have a variety of research methods, both generative and evaluative
- You are able to communicate design thinking process and guide key stakeholders through a user-centered approach; present findings through engagement and storytelling
- Strong portfolio - a MUST!
- Use design research techniques to understand the consumer - this includes ethnographic research, contextual inquiry, concept testing, usability testing, and card sorting
- Collaborate with their Sr. UX Designer to create best approach for gathering feedback from their consumers to drive design decisions
- Gather project requirements
- Create usability studies
- Create reports and recommendations based on this testing - these need to be actionable recommendations
- Communicate these studies and recommendations to visual designers and key stakeholders
The team you will work with: other UX Designers in a highly collaborative environment; work with Product Managers and Engineers
- Experience in survey design
- Willingness to travel (up to 20%)
- Visual design skills with an eye for aesthetic
Apply for Sr. UX Researcher
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly