- Full Time
The Senior Analyst is a consultative role that supports Cox Automotive’s Retail Solutions Group. In this role you will work with complex customer data to identify the needs, analyze how to help, and deliver a performance that delights and transforms. You will be a partner to sales in delivering insights that generate revenue-driving opportunities and protect existing business.
In this role you will manage the development of uniquely differentiated insights
and presentations to support Challenger sales and to establish and elevate
client-facing analytical credibility and innovation. You will partner with
internal and external clients to understand strategies, business challenges and
provide insights to help retain and grow revenue.
Coxn Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services and digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers, fleet companies and consumers. Cox Automotive, a subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Enterprises, includes Manheim, Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 35,000 team members in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch over 67% of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite over 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way people buy and sell cars every day.
- Extract and analyze proprietary and secondary data and insights across Cox Automotive to develop strategic POVs in support of Cox Automotive sales team.
- Develop unique innovative analyses and methodologies that will help support Cox Automotive client revenue goals.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the data being analyzed and for communicating the resulting insights.
- Be familiar with the automotive industry and be able to link trends in data with industry events.
- Partner with sales teams in working with clients (OEMs, Dealer clients and Ad Agencies) by anticipating client needs and generating strategic insights to support revenue-driving opportunities and protect existing business.
- Create presentations, blending data with automotive experience/knowledge in order to provide insight into the OEM business at the brand, model and competitive levels.
- Present to external clients. Must be confident in taking analysis and insights to OEM clients, present, field questions and handle follow-ups from the meeting.
- Blend a combination of industry, survey, and web data with automotive knowledge and statistical/analytical expertise. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Leverage data mining tools and modeling techniques while staying abreast of industry-wide best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, mathematics, analytics, research, engineering, business or a related field OR an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
- 5+ years of data analytics experience
- Proficiency using Tableau, Microstrategy or other data visualization tools
- High proficiency/power-user with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe products
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Strong analytical skills with basic understanding of statistics, web trends, social media and both direct and programmatic media buying
- Client facing experience to present effectively and communicate with presence.
- Demonstrated strategic, analytical and reasoning capabilities, with a natural tendency
towards thinking creatively and providing new solutions
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions with internal and external clients
- Energetic and positive team player who is flexible and personable with a service-oriented attitude
- Ability to work in a fast paced, complex matrix environment in which attention to detail is expected
- Self-motivated, with the ability to deliver consistently on time and in scope
- Automotive industry experience
- Understanding of Challenger sales model
- Experience using SPSS, SAS, R and SQL
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.