Senior Retail Store Designers
- Full Time
Our Client, a world-famous Luxury retailer, is looking for a Senior Retail Store Designer with Architecture experience to join their Store Design Team team for 10.5 months with possibility to extend.
This role is onsite and a workstation will be provided.
If you have 5+ years of experience in architecture or interior design with previous experience in the Luxury retail space, this role is for you!
PLEASE NOTE, THIS ROLE IS NOT VISUAL MERCHANDISING
The Retail Store Designer will be responsible for:
- Working with Project Architects to design experiences from concept development to final production (store, pop ups, stand-alones, new construction, and renovations)
- Independently create clear floor plans (retail layouts) for various spaces
- Project Managing 5-10 projects at one time
The Retail Store Designer will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in architecture and/or Retail Design/ Real Estate / Hospitality Interior Design
- Strong creative and conceptualizing abilities
- Sketching, model making and 3D skills
- understanding of and ability to create redline markups of construction sets
- A full understanding of architectural design process from Schematic Design through Construction Administration
- Fluency in AutoCAD and ability to quickly explore millwork designs, schematic details (including architectural details).
- Proficient in 3D Programs (3D studio max, Rhino, or SketchUp) and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience building quick study models in foam/foam core preferred
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills
Apply for Senior Retail Store Designers
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly